You have no items in your shopping cart
Terms and conditions
ARTICLE 1 - Definitions
In these conditions the following terms have the following meanings:
1. Entrepreneur: the natural or legal person who offers products and / or services to consumers at a distance;
2. Consumer: the natural person who does not act in the exercise of a profession or business and who enters into a distance contract with the entrepreneur;
3. Distance contract: an agreement whereby, within the framework of a system for distance selling of products and / or services organized by the entrepreneur, up to and including the conclusion of the agreement, use is exclusively made of one or more communication techniques. distance;
4. Technology for distance communication: means that can be used for the conclusion of an agreement, without the consumer and entrepreneur having come together in the same space at the same time;
5. Time for reflection: the period within which the consumer can exercise his right of withdrawal;
6. Right of withdrawal: the possibility for the consumer to withdraw from the distance contract within the cooling-off period;
7. Day: calendar day;
8. Durable data carrier: any means that enables the consumer or entrepreneur to store information that is addressed to him personally in a way that allows future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information.
ARTICLE 2 - Applicability
1. These general terms and conditions apply to every visit, offer from the entrepreneur, actions between you and the Entrepreneur, every agreement concluded at a distance and / or use of the website www.peerdewinkeltje.nl / www.letty.nl (the "Website") and / or the Web Store.
2. Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions will be made available to the consumer and with your visit and / or use of the information available on this Website (“Information”), you declare that you have taken note of these terms and agree to them.
ARTICLE 3 - Website and Webshop
1. We have done our best to ensure that all Information on the website and webshop is correct and complete. However, it may happen that information is incorrect or incomplete on the website and / or webshop. We can therefore not guarantee that the website and / or web shop functions without errors or that it is free of viruses.
2. If the website or web store contains links to third party websites, we are not liable for direct and / or indirect damage resulting from your visit to those websites. Since we do not determine the content of web pages of third parties, we are not responsible for that.
3. In addition to the general terms and conditions, we advise you to read other terms and conditions that may apply to your visit to the web shop and we also recommend that you read the Privacy Statement that applies to the website and web shop.
ARTICLE 4 - Identity of the Entrepreneur
The Peerdwinkeltje located Jan Steenlaan 29 in Veenendaal. The Peerdewinkeltje is registered in the trade register of the Chamber of Commerce under number 30055701. You can reach the Peerdewinkeltje by e-mail at [email protected] and during store opening hours.
ARTICLE 5 - Agreement
1. The agreement is concluded at the time of acceptance by the consumer of the offer and compliance with the corresponding conditions.
2. If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the entrepreneur will immediately electronically confirm receipt of the acceptance of the offer. As long as the receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed, the consumer can dissolve the agreement.
3. If the agreement is concluded electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the electronic transfer of data and he will ensure a safe web environment.
4. The entrepreneur can - within legal frameworks - inform whether the consumer can meet his payment obligations, as well as all those facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the distance contract. If, on the basis of this investigation, the entrepreneur has good reasons not to enter into the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or request, stating reasons, or to attach special conditions to the execution.
5. The entrepreneur will offer the following information with the product or service to the consumer in such a way that it can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable medium:
i. the conditions under which and the manner in which the consumer can exercise the right of appeal, or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
ii. the information on existing after-sales service and guarantees;
iii. the following information, unless the entrepreneur has already provided this information to the consumer before the execution of the agreement: the price inclusive